jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

Session 3

Hi friends, today I will write about my favourite piece of technology.
My favorite piece of technology is my tablet. I bought it in January of this year. My tablet helps me to many things, such as: to view youtube videos, read books, listen to music, play, and study for my career.
I like it because it is easy to use, just I need charge the battery and can be used for anything what I need.
I usually use my tablet to study, so I use it a lot. I also use the tablet to play Candy Crash, it's a very addictive game.
Well, My life without the tablet would not be so different because I have a laptop that can effectively replace the tablet, the difference is that the laptop is bigger and heavier than the tablet, and is uncomfortable to carry it on my backpack.
Thanks for read,
bye friends!

1 comentario: